Monday, April 13, 2009

Summary of What I've Learned this Semester...

Wakeman's class was my favorite class this semester because it was fun! AND, even though I've been staring at a computer for 15 years, I began the semester with an open mind. To me, that's the best way to approach ANYTHING. Learn SOMETHING and use it to your benefit!

Blogging was a new experience for me. It's a nice "freebie" for educator's to use to keep their students and parents informed. I plan to utilize this informative resource.

In addition, up until this class, I'd never heard of a podcast. Now, I do. I've also learned that even though I talk ALOT, I don't talk LOUD enough.

As for excel, I taught myself the program about 10 or so years ago. STILL, I learned the "proper" way to format cells. I've always used the function key...there's more than one way to skin a cat!

Suggestions? When it comes to computers, there's always SOMETHING unknown. I think I would've liked to learn the difference between a jpeg and bitmap photo. Sounds strange, but those darn pictures can be aggravating!

1 comment: